- TSB Consignment Terms
TSB Consignment Terms
Toy Soldier Brigade Consignment Terms
Acceptance of items for sale:
From Seller to Toy Soldier Brigade:
1. Items already offered on the Toy Soldier Brigade website are not eligible to be offered in the consignment area.
2. Seller will set the price of each item with final approval of Toy Soldier Brigade.
3. Seller may provide photos and/or a description of the item if desired. (See Terms of Sale options below.)
4. All consigned items will be shipped to Toy Soldier Brigade at seller’s expense. Toy Soldier Brigade would approve the consignment of any item prior to shipment.
Upon Arrival at Toy Soldier Brigade:
1. Upon receipt, Toy Soldier Brigade will carefully inspect all items to check for damage and to confirm the condition is as described by seller. Any damage incurred in shipment from seller to Toy Soldier Brigade is the responsibility of the seller. If damage has occurred in shipping or if there are any issues such as paint chips or obvious repairs not mentioned in the description by the seller Toy Soldier Brigade staff will immediately inform seller and seller will have the choice to:
a. Have damaged item returned to seller at seller’s expense
b. Have Toy Soldier Brigade sell damaged item at a discount from original price. Seller would set the discounted price with Toy Soldier Brigade final approval.
Once the condition and final price have been confirmed by both seller and Toy Soldier Brigade, the item will be eligible to be added to the website. At this point, although the seller retains possession of the item until it is sold, Toy Soldier Brigade Treasures will treat the same as the products they provide, vouching for and guaranteeing the quality and condition, and providing the buyer with peace of mind that the item has passed Toy Soldier Brigade inspection and that Toy Soldier Brigade will stand behind the product to their satisfaction.
2. Once the item has been inspected, approved for sale Toy Soldier Brigade will:
a. Take pictures of the item (if seller has not provided pictures or if item is not in mint condition and a stock photo cannot be used)
b. Create a product webpage for the item including photos and description (if provided by seller). At their discretion Toy Soldier Brigade staff may revise or add more details and information to the description to assist with the sale of the item.
1. Toy Soldier Brigade will hold the inventory in our warehouse for up to 3 months until it is sold. After 3 months Toy Soldier Brigade will re-evaluate whether to continue offering the item for sale on the website. If we do not feel the item is sale-able the unsold item will be shipped back to the seller via the shipping method of the seller’s choice and at the seller’s expense.
2. Toy Soldier Brigade will handle any inquiries from buyers regarding the item for sale and may contact the seller for additional information if necessary. Seller will not need to personally interact with potential buyers and can be anonymous.
3. Toy Soldier Brigade retains possession of the item until it is sold or returned to seller.
After the Sale:
1. All details of the transaction with buyer will be handled by Toy Soldier Brigade including customer service, payment, and gathering contact information from buyer to ship the item.
2. Any credit card transaction fees incurred from the sale of the item will be absorbed by Toy Soldier Brigade.
3. All packaging material and shipping cartons will be provided by Toy Soldier Brigade.
4. The cost of shipping the item from Toy Soldier Brigade to the buyer will be handled under the same terms and conditions as regular Toy Soldier Brigade orders and will not be charged to the seller.
5. Toy Soldier Brigade staff will contact the seller to let them know the item has sold.
6. Any follow up communication with buyer will be handled by Toy Soldier Brigade.
7. Any damages that may occur during shipping from Toy Soldier Brigade to the buyer will be the responsibility of Toy Soldier Brigade, including but not limited to replacing the damaged item or offering a refund or partial refund.
Terms of Sale:
Payment terms are determined by staff time involved for each item and if the seller prefers cash or store credit.
Payment by Check:
1. Mint condition items that have stock photos available: 70% to seller, 30% to Toy Soldier Brigade
2. Non-mint condition items or items without stock photos necessitating photography by Toy Soldier Brigade: 65% to seller, 35% to Toy Soldier Brigade
3. On approximately the 25th of each month sales will be tallied and checks will be sent to sellers as applicable. Payment will be made on a monthly basis for items sold within the past month. Toy Soldier Brigade will email seller once a check has been written.
Payment by Store Credit:
1. Mint condition items that have stock photos available: 80% to seller, 20% to Toy Soldier Brigade.
2. Non-mint condition items or items without stock photos, necessitating photography by Toy Soldier Brigade staff: 75% to seller, 25% to Toy Soldier Brigade
3. Store Credit would be applied to seller’s Toy Soldier Brigade account immediately upon payment from buyer. No minimums apply. Toy Soldier Brigade will email seller once the credit is applied to their account.